Natural Treatment for Hyperhidrosis
Hyperhidrosis is the medical term used for excessive sweating. People who suffer from this condition find it hard and even embarrassing dealing with it. The condition usually starts when puberty strikes and continues through adult life. The sweating usually appears on the face, armpits, palm of hands and soles of feet. This can greatly affect ones life and daily routine. The condition is made worse when the person gets nervous or excited. There are some medical procedures that one can undergo but it is always better and safer to go for natural treatment for hyperhidrosis. This is so because chances of developing further complications are reduced and natural is always cheaper than medical.
1. Sage tea is believed to be the best while trying to solve the hyperhidrosis condition. Boil a few leaves of the sage herb in water and drink. It is better to do so early in the morning and repeatedly until your sweating goes back to normal. The berries of the Schisandra shrub are also good in relieving the problem. It has antibacterial and antioxidant qualities and promotes the natural production of body fluids which eventually reduces spontaneous perspiration.
2. Baking soda is also used as a natural treatment for hyperhidrosis. Take a teaspoonful of the baking soda, mix it with water and drink. It is very effective and after just a short while your sweating will go back to normal. This method is very effective and will definitely combat the excessive sweating.
3. Taking only two teaspoonfuls of vinegar mixed with honey is also a great natural treatment for hyperhidrosis. It is better to take it on an empty stomach and three times a day preferably half an hour before meals. Keep this up long enough until you see the condition ease. It doesn’t take long though, in most cases a week or two does the trick. Apple vinegar is best in this situation.
4. Liquid chlorophyll is also another great way to combat the excessive sweating. Put one spoonful of the liquid chlorophyll in a glass and add natural orange juice to dilute the taste. Stir and ensure it is mixed well then drink. This remedy works wonders and in just a little while the excessive sweating will disappear.
5. You should know that all these natural remedies may fail to work if you do not follow it through with the correct diet. Avoid foods that promote the excessive sweating in the first place such as pepper and potassium rich food. Follow it through with foods and drinks that help to keep you relax in order to not stimulate the overactive sweat glands.
6. It is also best if you avoided certain situations that make you nervous, anxious or over excited. Practice relaxation methods that you could practice when these situations arise. You could try meditation and proper breathing or even counting to cool you down and help you relax.
It is better for you to also avoid putting on heavy and warm clothes especially in warm weather. This will only make you sweat more and aggravate the condition. If you want to get more information about natural treatment for hyperhidrosis, please click here.